About Me!

  Hello everyone! My name is Jourdyn Armstrong. I am a senior at Central Michigan University set to graduate in May 2023 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. 


I am an intern in the appraisal department at GreenStone Farm Credit Services and I have been there for nearly two years. I am in the process of applying for full-time positions at GreenStone as I would like to stay employed there after graduation. Prior to working at GreenStone, I was employed in the CMU Sign Shop where I assisted with the signage around campus. I also had the opportunity to work with some of the programs and systems at the sign shop. Using these, I created the following logo for a local dairy farm. 


Outside of work and school, some of my hobbies include reading, being outside, hanging out on the farm, and spending time with my animals. I have three dogs, three bunnies, one cat, five cows, and one sheep that keep me pretty busy! 

This is one of my dogs, Braxton; my sheep, Stuart; and my highland cow, Ferdinand!

I am excited to share with you my Journalism course portfolio through this blog!

Jourdyn 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Damaged Photo Repair