Damaged Photo Repair

 


This was my first project using Photoshop. In this project, I was asked to repair this older, damaged photo using Photoshop tools. The feedback that I received stated that the necklace was incomplete, there were strange lines in her chin, and there were shadowing issues with her right eye. I took a second look at the image and made changes to these problems. Below is my corrected image. 
It can be seen that I was able to fill in the rest of her necklace. I used the clone stamping tool to fix this. I was also able to fix some of the lines in her chin by using the patch tool in Photoshop. Lastly, I used both the clone tool and the patch tool to fix the issues with her right eye. I am really happy with how I was able to fix these problems from my original submission. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me!