Newsletter

 





Using InDesign, I created a mock newsletter. There is no factual information, but I designed the layout myself so that it fit the topic that I chose and allowed for the newsletter to naturally flow. I wanted there to be a sort of solid and natural color scheme as this is an agricultural subject and therefore it has an earth-y tone to it. I chose titles and headings relevant to the topic, I just didn't include any additional information. I am confident that this mock layout could easily be turned into a layout used for a newsletter on this topic or similar topics. It is informative, yet not overwhelming with too many words and not enough visuals. There is also an even amount of white space. The pages are filled, but not too much. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me!

Damaged Photo Repair